PRIVATE SESSION FEES
$200 private session no referral required (Clinical Psychologist)
$165 private session no referral required (General Psychologist)
Health Insurance claim rebates depend on your provider, so please check your coverage directly with you provider.
Medicare Funded Sessions – Gap Fee Applies – this is not a bulk billing service
Prior to your initial consultation please obtain a referral and Mental Health Care Plan from you GP. Your initial MHCP enables up to 6 sessions which are rebated by Medicare. At completion of your 6th session a review will be sent to your GP by you treating psychologist, if required your GP can then provide a review of your MHCP which enables you to up to 4 more sessions per calendar year.
Referrals can also be accepted from your psychiatrist or from a paediatrician
Consultation with a Clinical Psychologist
$200.00 (Medicare rebate of $128.40) out of pocket fee is $71.60 per session
Consultation with a General Psychologist
$165.00 (Medicare rebate of $87.45) out of pocket fee is $77.55 per session
Other Services Provided
- Transport Accident Commission (Approval must be obtained for psychological services in writing and claim number provided prior to initial consultation)
- Workcover (Approval must be obtained for psychological services in writing and claim number provided prior to initial consultation for your employer or insurance provider to be billed)
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- NDIS (fees as per NDIS Support Catalogue 2019-20)
- CareInMind under funding from NWMPHN
- Victims of Crime (with prior approval)
- EAP (with prior approval)
- Cognitive Assessments $850.00
- Educational Assessments $1100.00
- Combined Cognitive and Educational Assessments $1650.00
- ASD Assessments $2050.00
- Report writing $260 per hour
DNA / Late Cancellation Fee Policy – $132.00 (incl. GST)
Due to our strong referral base, existing client base, and at times long wait list our cancellation fee policy will be applied accordingly by administration staff based on the following;
- Cancellations must be advised 48 hours before the appointment
- Cancellation fee must be paid prior to your next appointment otherwise this appointment will not go ahead
- Should the non-cancellation or non-attendance be under exceptional circumstances for the client, this can be discussed with administration.
Please note that when a late cancellation or no show occurs, it is difficult for admin to fill the appointment slot which further means that another person is delayed support unnecessarily. We appreciate your support and respect for our clinicians and clients in this decision.