PRIVATE SESSION FEES
$215 private session no referral required (Clinical Psychologist)
$180 private session no referral required (General Psychologist)
$ 90 private session no referral required (Provisional Psychologist)
$145 private session no referral required (Social Worker/Psychotherapist)
$180 Marriage/Couples Counselling (Social Worker/Psychotherapist)
Health Insurance claim rebates depend on your provider, so please check your coverage directly with you provider.
Medicare Rebated Sessions – Gap Fee Applies – this is not a bulk billing service
Prior to your initial consultation please obtain a Mental Health Treatment Plan (MHTP) from your GP if you would like to receive a medicare rebate for your sessions. Your initial MHTP enables up to 6 sessions which are rebated by Medicare. At completion of your 6th session, a review letter will be sent to your GP by your treating psychologist and if required, your GP can then review your MHTP and provide you with another 4 sessions. After these 4 sessions, your GP can review your MHTP again and enable you to access another 10 medicare rebated sessions.
Referrals can also be accepted from your psychiatrist or from a paediatrician.
Consultation with a Clinical Psychologist
$215.00 (Medicare rebate of $129.55) out of pocket fee is $85.45 per session
Consultation with a General Psychologist
$180.00 (Medicare rebate of $88.25) out of pocket fee is $91.75 per session
Other Services Provided
- Transport Accident Commission (Approval must be obtained for psychological services in writing and claim number provided prior to initial consultation)
- Workcover (Approval must be obtained for psychological services in writing and claim number provided prior to initial consultation for your employer or insurance provider to be billed)
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- NDIS (fees as per NDIS Support Catalogue 2019-20)
- CareInMind under funding from NWMPHN
- Victims of Crime (with prior approval)
- EAP (with prior approval)
- Cognitive Assessments (go to assessments page)
- Educational Assessments (go to assessments page)
- Combined Cognitive and Educational Assessments (go to assessments page)
- ASD Assessments (go to assessments page)
- Report writing $260 per hour
DNA / Late Cancellation Fee Policy – $132.00 (incl. GST)
Due to our strong referral base, existing client base, and at times long wait list our cancellation fee policy will be applied accordingly by administration staff based on the following;
- Cancellations must be advised 48 hours before the appointment
- Cancellation fee must be paid prior to your next appointment otherwise this appointment will not go ahead
- Should the non-cancellation or non-attendance be under exceptional circumstances for the client, this can be discussed with administration.
Please note that when a late cancellation or no show occurs, it is difficult for admin to fill the appointment slot which further means that another person is delayed support unnecessarily. We appreciate your support and respect for our clinicians and clients in this decision.